Lately I've been dwelling in the concept and mind set that homosexuality is wrong. I take particular interest in how illogical the arguement against homosexuality is. Many of the points and views can be so easily dismissed. The first I'd like to address is the Bible, "You shall not lie with male as one lies with female; it is an abomination." That quote clearly states how wrong homosexuality is. While it's hard to argue against what the Bible says, the Bible being literally the book of God. There is perfect fact dismissing many, if not any of the things read in it. One I'd like to point out is that the Bible says alot of things, and surely you do not live by all every single thing. Which leads me to think that beleif in the Bible is completely conditional, you may apply at will as long as it supports your feeling. Surely such manipulation of the book of God is unacceptable.
Malachi 2:16: “I hate divorce, says the LORD God of Israel.” Clearly the LORD God is against divorce, as well, the statistic of marriages that will end in divorce is over %50. That's over half of our nation. If you live by the Bible, God either hates you, or theres a %50 chance he will hate you. Now if you live under God, you would take this into consideration. And if you were considering divorce you'd do it. Because you feel God would want you to be happy. The Lord wouldn't appreciate you putting yourself into a life that you weren't happy with. Homosexuality is the very same concept. Even if God isn't happy with it, surely he wouldn't want you to live a lie. He wouldn't want you to pretend to love someone, to lie to a woman and put on a facade of love.
Finally I'd like to say that a while back, the Bible was actually altered by a group of scholars (or the like) so that it would be politically correct. Thats right, books that weren't approved were tooken out of the Bible. Now I'm not saying that this is true, but the Bible could very well be fabricated.
We were all supposed to be created under God, yeah? Then how could God want people he created, not to be what he created? I'm sure every person who is gay, did not choose to be that way. It is their mind, it's who they are. And to pretend otherwise would be directly against God. I'm sure you are who you are for a reason.
I wish people would stop using the Bible as a support for their own mental blocks. The Bible was not created to activate hate.
People change all the time. We change what we wear, what we like, how we like it, and who we are. Everything changes. Do you expect your God to change when you say so, or when the majority of your religion says so? No. The power of God is not at your disposal.
I'd really like to know just when did God come down and tell people what he liked? You know, if someone were to claim God visited them, and said all these things, that person would be crazy. It is UNFATHOMABLE, and completely irrational and unreasonable to live life by a book. I cannot understand that way of thinking. I desperatly want to conversate with someone who is against homosexuality. I crave that insight.
:P Now I have to write a war storie. Dang, gay stuff got me all off task.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment