Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Refuse

I refuse to worry or stress about little matters. I will forever ignore them. Matters such as you moving tables. You don't exactly deserve my admiration. So you won't have it.

I feel as if I'm wasteing my youth by not shareing it with anyone. I mean, I'm a junior and done nothing with anyone. It's such a waste. I think it's sad really. Time goes by so fast, every second, every minute, every hour, every day... All of it being wasted. I share nothing with anyone. I don't share my youth, beauty, creativity, and most importanly love, with anyone. I'm wasteing my better years on sitting in my room watching old television that does nothing for me. Do you care? Do you think any of these things matter? Life and feeling wither away. I hate, hate, hate to sound so depressing. But I really don't like that I cannot express myself. I mean, we're fully capable of expressing our love, but I'm not able to. I'd love letting someone know that I love them without the fear of what they're feeling towards me. EXPRESSION is such an extremity. I can't wait to find someone who I can express myself to and with.

No comments:

Post a Comment