I shall start by telling you my favorite dream. I dream of going everywhere. I see a pretty picture, I want to go their! Thats usually the thought that I contemplate the most. Daily I see photos of places, and I wonder how I'll get their. Who I'll go with. What'll we do? Yes, I love planning out trips and all sorts of fun things for us to do together. Most of which never actually happen, and thats just fine. Well no, it probably isn't fine. You see, I seem to contemplate the future rather then actually molding it. Everything is something of a dream to me. Sometimes I even have trouble telling whats real and not. I can think back on a conversation, and not know if I dreamt it or actually had it. Heyo, its 2:41 AM. Thomas go sleep now.
I'll be sure to write more stuff here LATER that will entertain you.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment